The National Association of Nigeria Campus Editors has, on Monday, inaugurated new executives for the year 2021 administration.
The inauguration ceremony that ushered in 11 new executives took place at Ogun National Union of Journalists’ Secretariat in Iwe Iroyin, Abeokuta Oke Ilewo, Ogun state.
The executives were elected earlier this year via a virtual election procedure conducted on the 4th of September 2020, on the NANCE national platform, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
In attendance were Mr Daud Olatunji, the Ogun State correspondent for The Punch newspaper, Mr Kazeem Olowe, the Ogun State correspondent for TVC Communications, Prince Dimeji Kayode Adedeji, the CEO of Pen Pushing Media, Mr Oluokun the Secretary to the Ogun State NUJ Chairman, Campus Press Presidents, Editors and campus journalists from tertiary institutions across the nation. A Zoom meeting alternative was also made available.
In the speech delivered by the newly inaugurated president of NANCE, Adeleke Yusuf Olatunji (BUOYANT), he pledged to seek and support the unity of members of the noble association and other body of campus journalist and editors. He also pledged to work in order to win the confidence of all campus journalist/editors as that is the main reason the association was formed. He said that this is what his administration will be about, tagging it the “Transformation and Reposition (NANCE) to greater heights.”
List Of NANCE Inaugurated Executives
- President – Adeleke Yusuf Olatunji (Moshood Abiola Polytechnic)
- Vice president – Nweke Mary Chineye (Federal School of Statistics, Ibadan)
- General Secretary – Boluwatife Joshua (Tai Solarin University of Education)
- Public Relation Officer – Temitope Adeleye Ibukunoluwa (Moshood Abiola Polytechnic)
- Assistance General Secretary – Akintunde Oluwatobi Racheal (Ekiti State University)
- Regional Head 1- Jeremiah Omoniyi (Ekiti State University)
- Regional head 2 – Shonubi Wasiu (Tai Solarin University of Education)
- Liberian – Oluwaji Ayotunde (Tai Solarin University of Education)
- General Assembly chairman – Olamide Abe (Federal College of Education, Abeokuta)
- Advisory Council Chairman – Kareem Azeez Itunu (Lagos State University)
- Financial Secretary- Abolade Bolatito (Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic)
FUOYE Resumes, Outlines COVID-19 Protocols and Clarifies Method of Lecture
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti has announced Tuesday, 19th January 2021 as its resumption date. This was announced in the school’s…
SPECIAL REPORT: How Empowerment Programs, Unclear Policies Failed To Reduce Street Hawking In Lagos (PART 2)
Deborah, a secondary school student of a public school, sells vegetables on the street in the evening. The seventeen years…